Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Homework:

Math p. 288 #3, 4, 6
Math test on Friday on Motion Geometry: Slides, Flips, Turns
Wordstudy due Thursday
Cursive Writing Art

Blogger of the day:  McKenna

Today I worked on story bird and wrote a new story. My dad also came in to show the class about his job . He showed how to make food outside and cook it . He showed a pictures of me and my brother when we were little. I loved it!

A big thanks to Mr. Smith who came in to speak to us about his role in the Canadian Army.  The kids enjoyed learning about how soldiers help out Canadians and people in different countries during emergency situations.


Pay attention 3Awesome!  Mrs. Allison is going to help you get ready for grade 3 testing.  Get ready for EQAO bootcamp!


No comments:

Post a Comment